The key participant steps are:
- Enroll! Go to **** ENROLL HERE ****.
- We call this Decision Point 1 (see Participant Decision Points.)
- Last day to enroll is now April 20, 2014.
- Do your homework - see Homework Assignment
- Watch the online Information Session Meeting to learn about solar PV and the Solarize Plano Project - see Schedules and Presentations.
- If after completing these items you believe you are ready to have a site assessment by the selected solar company, then complete 2014 Decision Point 2 Form Questionnaire. We call this Decision Point 2.
- Last day to complete this questionnaire is now April 27, 2014.
- Once your site assessment is complete and you have been provided a proposal by the selected solar company, then you are at Decision Point 3.
- It is at this time that you decide whether or not to sign a contract with the selected solar company to install a system and make the long term investment to produce some of your own LOCAL CLEAN electricity for the future!
- Last day to sign a contract is May 15, 2014.